< Back to all posts
- You should have the confidence to stand on your own sports betting knowledge. If you can't do this, then you shouldn't be making sports bets.
- Create your own power ratings or rankings and compare them to the sportsbook’s lines when they are released. By becoming a specialist, your confidence will only grow along with your bankroll.
- An old sports betting strategy is to bet on home underdogs. The theory is that teams are usually more inspired to play at home, and they will often not fold if they are down like they may when on the road.
- Going on tilt or tilting is a commonly referred to term with poker players and basically means letting your emotions take over, which often leads to bad decisions. If you are angry or upset at something, such as a couple bad beats with your sports bets, you shouldn’t be placing any more bets. Take a break, go for a walk, and get your mind clear before you start making anymore sports betting picks.
- Sports betting, like any type of investing, is based upon gain versus potential loss.
- A general sports betting strategy for money management is to only make bets with 1%-5% of your bankroll. Visit casino sbobet portal for more.