There are times you need assistance from someone specialized in the complex and technical field of tax law, like when you are audited by the Internal Revenue Service or IRS. Here, take a look at the advantages of hiring a tax attorney< Back to all posts
- Tax attorneys are best for handling complex and technical legal issues
- Many times the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) not accept the initial offers and the process can go on for a long time. A tax attorney can help you adjust your settlement offer or appeals to gain a successful tax debt resolution
- Hiring an attorney and legal counsel helps to ensure that you don’t overpay as a result of your audit.
- If the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is pursuing criminal charges, you definitely need a tax attorney
- A Tax attorney is constantly dealing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and is aware of common mistakes that tax return prepares make on individual’s tax return
- Tax evasion and tax fraud are criminal offenses that the IRS charges citizens with when they refuse to file tax returns, pay taxes, or reveal all of their sources of income. It is time to hire an attorney if you are charged with any of these
- While accountants and CPAs are more focused on managing your finances and filing tax returns, a tax attorney deals with the legal aspects of financial proceedings. Visit Tax Lawyer San Diego portal for more.