It solely depends on the owner how he wants his bathroom remodelling to be, whether it is going to be a luxury washroom, just a simple lavatory or just a washroom with classy looks but with moderate expenditure. Generally, if you research a bathroom renovation, you’ll see it costs a lot. It actually depends on certain factors like how big or small the place is, what accessories you want, materials, etc. A tiny space lavatory can also be made look good if renovated by planning carefully. This is why an expert needs to handle situations like this for Home Remodeling.
Average cost, in this case, can not be calculated easily as it depends on the products you order and the kind of washroom you want. It can range from $5000 to $16,000. This is why after hiring the contractor you should get a consultation from him or her in order get an idea of the cost of products, materials, labour charge, etc. All these will help you to make the right decision without blindly jumping on the bathroom remodelling and facing problems later.
Things not to do when bathroom remodeling:
· Don’t start without a plan first.
· If luxury is costing much more than one expected then going for the simple look has no harm.
· Before starting to tear down walls and breaking and replacing everything one should make a list of things which have to be replaced and things which just can be fixed.
· Washroom flooring is different than regular flooring. One should know which you have to get.
· Must check to have proper wiring for electricity.
· Having proper ventilation fans is more important than the looks of the bathroom.